Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Motivational Thursday - 3D Project - Sucker Favors

Hello my Crafty Friends,
 
 
Today on my blog I have made a His and Hers Sucker Favor
for our Motivational Thursday 3D Project.  I have to do a few wedding projects  for a friend and I thought this would be a cute idea.  They can be made to
fit any occasion not just weddings that is why I did not put a sentiment
on them.  I hope you enjoy them.
 
 
Please check out my other crafty gals below:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Items I used:
 
Papers - scraps
 
My Creative Time -
Lollipop Die
Top Hat
Dress
 
Stickles - Xmas Red
 
Crafty Hugs to all,
 
Chaunnelle
 


3 comments:

Crafting on Caffeine said...

these are awesome and with our new stamps these go very well

Unknown said...

OMG!!!! These are SOOOOO cute! I bet your friend will LOVE them!!!

Unknown said...

these are fantastic!!!!