Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Guest Designer for Dilo En Espanol - Say it in English - Celebrating Life - Project 4

Hello Crafty Friends,
 
Welcome to the 4th and final Tuesday in August where I will be showcasing the Say it in English - Celebrating Life stamps from Dilo En Espanol
Today's project is a scrapbook page that I created to go along with my Disneyland Pocket Page 4x6 card a couple of weeks ago.
 
 
Here is my project below:
 
 

 

 

Stamp sets I used:
Celebrating Life - My Phrases - "happy" "this is happiness"
Celebrating Life - Bubbles and Banners
 
I want to thank Abby for letting me be a guest designer for Dilo En Espanol.
I have had tons of fun creating these projects.  I hope I have showed you a variety of was the Celebrating Life sets can be used.  I know I will be using them tons in my pocket page scrapbooking.  Thank you for stopping by.

 
Crafty Hugs to all,