Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2016

Saturday Sketch Challenge # 10 - 15 (playing catch up)

Hello my crafty friends,
I have been a bad crafter and challenge friend.  A lot of things have happened in the last month or so that has made it so I haven't really focused on my crafting.  But I am back and I am caught up :).



This is for this week's Sketch Challenge #15 that my crafty friend Kristine picked out for us.  Hope you enjoy











Sketch Challenge #10


       
Sketch Challenge #11
                            


Sketch Challenge #12


                  



Sketch Challenge #13



                   




Sketch Challenge # 14


               



Hope you have enjoyed all my cards.  If you wish to know any of the products used feel free to leave a comment.

See you all next week for week 16 and guess what I am done with it so I hope to not fall behind again.

Crafty Hugs,
Chaunnelle

1 comment:

Kristine Reynolds said...

All of these are super cute!