Pages

Saturday, March 18, 2017

Kadoodle Bug Designs - Cancer Awareness Thank You Card


Hello Crafty Friends,


Happy Saturday!

I want to share my Design Team post for KaDoodle Bug Designs.



Below for my project today I have made Cancer Awareness Thank You card
using the Breast Cancer Giraffe image. 
I did it as a Print and Cut through my Silhouette Cameo.


My Family are big supporters of the Relay For Life.  We've been a part of our local Relay for 12 plus years now.  Every year I try to come up with a new card to send out to all those that make donations to our team. 
I hope you like it as much as I do.  It came out just as I imagined it.





The supplies I used:


Pink/White Solid Cardstock - The Stamps of Life
Sentiments - Fight for a Cure- Jaded Blossom
Cotton Candy ink - Close To My Heart
4 mm cupped Sparkling Clear Sequins - Pretty Pink Posh
Card Mat Dies - Jaded Blossom

Hope you enjoy!!

Crafty Hugs to all,
Chaunnelle

No comments: