Pages

Saturday, March 4, 2017

KADOODLE BUG DESIGNS - TOOTH FAIRY POUCHES

Hello Crafty Friends,


I am back and I have exciting news. 


I am super excited to announce that I am now on the


The link above takes you to the Facebook Fan page where all my
design team friends and myself will be taking turns posting fun new project ideas using the adorable images from Kadoodle Bug Designs. 



Below for my project today I have made 2 cute Tooth Fairy Pouches.  Perfect for the Tooth Fairy to leave a special gifts for your kids precious teeth.




The supplies I used:

Polka Dot pattern paper - My Scrap Stash
Pink and White stripe paper - The Stamps of Life (6x6 Kindness Collection)
Treat Pouch Die - My Creative Time
Pillow Box Die - Lawn Fawn
Sentiments - Tooth Notes - Jaded Blossom
Sentiment Shapes - Silhouette designs
Glitter Pen - Spectrum Noir
Glitter Sprinkles - Doodlebug Design


Hope you enjoy!!

Crafty Hugs to all,
Chaunnelle

No comments: