Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2016

Saturday Sketch Challenge #3

Hello Crafty Friends,


Today card was fun to make as I made it for a little boy's first birthday card.  The theme of the party is sports.  The sketch this week was pick out by my crafty friend Kristine.  Here is the sketch she picked to us:

02.02.15 Mojo Monday 383 Contest

Here is my take on it and I hope you like it:


The supplies I used:

Black Cardstock - My Scrap Stash
Red Cardstock - My Scrap Stash
Teal Cardstock - My Scrap Stash
White Cardstock - My Scrap Stash
Patten Paper - MAMBI Champs 12x12 stack
Enamel Dots - Recollections
Baseball Player Cut out - Silhouette Image
Card Mat Dies - Jaded Blossom
Sentiment - Jaded Blossom's "GO TEAM"


Please check out Kristine's Blog to see her beautiful creations.
See you back here next week for another Saturday Sketch Challenge.

Crafty Hugs to all,
Chaunnelle



No comments: