Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Saturday Sketch Challenge # 4

Hello Crafty Friends,


Today's card is a special card I made for my Mom. We've been going through a rough time these past couple of month's and she has been there every step of the way.
 This week it was my turn to pick the sketch.  Here is the sketch I picked for us:


SugarSketch Challenge 02:

Here is my take on it and I hope you like it:





The supplies I used:

Purple Cardstock - My Scrap Stash
White Cardstock - My Scrap Stash
Purple Gems - My Stash
Scroll Flourish Corner Embossing Folder from Darice
Butterfly Punches - Martha Stewart
Sentiment - Paper Smooches
Stitched Scallop Border Die - Jaded Blossom
Stitched Rectangle Die - My Creative Time


Please check out Kristine's Blog to see her beautiful creations.
See you back here next week for another Saturday Sketch Challenge.

Crafty Hugs to all,
Chaunnelle

1 comment: