Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Saturday Sketch Challenge #5

Hello Crafty Friends,


This weeks card was fun and easy. I chose to make an Easter card.
 This week it was Kristine's turn to pick the sketch.  Here is the sketch she picked for us:



 Here is my take on it and I hope you like it:







The supplies I used:

All Colored/Pattern Cardstock - My Scrap Stash
White Embossed Cardstock - DCWV White Embossed Stack
Enamel Dots - Recollections
Stitched Card Mat Dies - Jaded Blossom
Sentiment - Eggcelent by Jaded Blossom
Stitched Oval Die - Lawn Fawn
Bunny with Eggs Print/Cut - Silhouette (Stinkin Cute Paper Piecing)


Please check out Kristine's Blog to see her beautiful creations.
See you back here next week for another Saturday Sketch Challenge.



A little something extra.  My 6 year old daughter made her first shaker card and wanted me to share it here on my blog.  It came out super cute.  Hope you enjoy.



Crafty Hugs to all,
Chaunnelle

No comments: